For any layering system, a good foundation is always soft and stretchy. Delivering that for the slopes, this first layer bonds cozy sweater knit to brushed, double-knit polyester fleece and further adds stretch fleece panels to key areas. The result feels just right against your skin, efficiently moves along as you’re traversing those trails, and holds onto body heat without ever seeming heavy or bulky.
- Lightweight polyester sweater knit bonded to anti-pill fleece
- Double knit polyester fleece with brushed back
- Stretch fleece panels at underarm and side body
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- ProW=B technology uses multiple materials to repel rain and snow, let moisture escape, and add a thin layer of air-trapping, body heat-reflecting insulation
- Core technologies: The original Core has the look and feel of a sweater, with the technical performance and comfort of a softshell.
- Regular fit
- Center back length: 27½ in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|