Face the trails head on with a lightweight ski vest that keeps you dry and toasty. Here, Spyder has devised the perfect amalgamation: Spylon™ DWR repels rain and snow, while 500-fill duck down holds onto body heat without holding you back with extra weight. All-around stretch jersey then gives you the flexibility to maneuver through tricky backcountry terrain, and reflective details help you stay seen in darker conditions.
- Downproof Polyester Nail Head Weave with Spylon™ DWR
- Downproof Nylon Iridescent with Spylon™ DWR
- 360° Stretch Mélange Polyester Jersey
- 500-Fill Duck Down
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Reverse coil hand pocket zippers
- Reflective details
- Tailored fit
- Down: Down is nature’s perfect insulator. Its tiny fibers are lightweight and compressible, and efficiently hold body heat. Down is rated in “power fill.” The higher the number, the greater the quality. The greater the quality, the better the warmth.
- Spylon™: Spyder's proprietary DWR Spylon™ hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.
- ProW=B technology uses multiple materials to repel rain and snow, let moisture escape, and add a thin layer of air-trapping, body heat-reflecting insulation
- Center back length: 27 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester, 500-fill duck down|