Lightweight and simple to use, the A10 compass provides the beginner with all the basics with which to take accurate bearings, adjust for declination, and make calculations on a topo map.
- 4 x 2.25 inch clear plastic base plate
- 2-inch ruler measurement
- Rotating dial with 2 degree increments
- Operates in temperatures down to -40 degrees fahrenheit
- Sapphire jeweled bearing
- Liquid filled for steady needle
- Individually balanced tungsten steel needle
- Adjustable nylon neck cord
- Weighs just 1 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|