Teva’s classic style gets taken to the max, offering additional grip and a rugged design for exploring by the water. Along with its quick-dry webbing and adjustable hook-and-loop straps, a rubber outsole is ready for slippery surfaces, while a Shoc Pad™ and nylon shank absorb impact and improve your stability.
- Durable, water-ready polyester webbing upper dries quickly once wet
- Hook-and-loop closure lets you easily put pair on or take it off, and gives you a close, precise fit
- Molded PU midsole for a more natural fit
- Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial treatment, controls odors
- Shoc Pad™ uses cushioning to absorb impact in crucial areas
- Spider Original rubber outsole offers durability from the base up and dependable traction
- Nylon shank for extra stability and support on uneven terrain
- Weighs 8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|