You want the whole park and nothing but the park? You got it. This topographic map details the Adirondack Park all on one side (no lining up map pages or flipping over for more details).
- Main highways and local roads
- State lands vs. private ownership
- Mountains, lakes, ponds, rivers, and streams
- Points of cultural, recreation, and historical interest
- Uncoated paper
- Topographic contour intervals: 200 feet
- Scale 1:200,000
- 8.5 x 11 inches folded, 34 x 44 inches unfolded
- 3 oz.
|Country of Origin||USA|