Of the Catskill 100 Highest, the 67 peaks under 3500 ft are often overlooked. Alan Via seeks to change that with the wealth of information he gives in Catskill 67: A Hiker's Guide to the Catskill 100 Highest Peaks Under 3500'. With keen observations and a wry sense of humor, Via will lead you on some of the prettiest hikes in New York.
- Describes the 67 peaks of the Catskill 100 Highest under 3500 feet
- Includes ratings of difficulty, view, interest, and bushwhacking potential for each peak
- Each peak description includes a highlights/summary section and a suggestion of the best time of year to hike
- Includes nine regional maps, color images, GPS coordinates for trailheads and difficult road intersections, and a large-format comprehensive map of the Catskill 100 Highest region
- 2012, first edition, 192 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.6 in.