Traveling, for you, is a bevy of excitement and thrills &nash; whether you’re taking along supplies to start your journey or you’re going on vacation. Your bag, by contrast, simply has to hold up. Factoring in the amount of stuff you’ll take, baggage handlers at the airport, transport, and rugged conditions in the backcountry, The North Face designed this versatile duffle-to-backpack combination with ultra-durable bomber fabrics, compression straps, a spacious interior, and multiple storage pockets. As such, no matter the adventure, your gear stays put, and signs of wear won’t quickly mar the exterior.
- Made out of 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate and 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Ultra-rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bar tacks for reinforcement, and double stitching
- Convertible straps let you wear it as a backpack or carry it as a duffel
- Detachable, adjustable alpine-cut shoulder straps offer a twist-free ergonomic fit
- Padded, weighted side handles for hauling or for carrying as a duffel
- D-zip opening for easy packing and gear access
- Weather-resistant flap added over the zipper keeps the elements out and your belongings dry
- Weather-resistant ID pocket lets you clearly look for and display identification
- Four compression straps help with keeping your gear in place
- Spacious main compartment lets you organize your belongings with a zippered mesh pocket
- End-cap zippered mesh sleeve is ideal for storing a phone or set of keys
- Ideal as a weekend carry-on, for gear hauling, or taking along camping or climbing equipment
- Holds 50L/3,051 cu. in.
- Measures 12.8 x 20.87 x 12.8 in.
- Weighs 2 lbs., 11.3 oz.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||2 lbs., 11.3 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|