The North Face Eco Trail 2 is a lightweight, freestanding 2-person tent with durable construction designed to withstand years of camping and backpacking adventures.
- Waterproof recycled polyester ripstop rain fly and floor keep you dry in stormy weather
- Recycled floor and canopy are built to last
- Spacious front vestibules stash your gear and free up tent space
- Sturdy DAC poles designed to maximum the interior space
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules
- Guylines and stacks included for quick and easy setup
- High/low ventilation
- Increased peak height offers added living space
- Fully recycled materials minimize its environmental impact
- Sleeps: 2
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 2
- Seasons: 3-season
- Packed Size: 23.2 x 7.5 x 6.5 in.
- Floor Dimensions: 86 x 52 in.
- Floor Area: 31 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 43 in.
- Packaged Weight: 6 lbs., 4 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|