The versatile Girls' Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket features a water-repellant finish, ultra-cozy high-pile fleece and Heatseeker Eco insulation throughout to keep her dry and warm on wet, cold adventures.
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets on outer
- Standard fit
- Welt hand pockets on reverse
- Horizontal quilting throughout the body on outer
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- Full-zip jacket offers zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully reversible
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Compatible with Youth Mix & Match shells
- Heather Outer Body: 40D X 55D 72 G/M² 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Reverse Body: 360 G/M² 100% Polyester Textured, High-Pile Silken Fleece
- Insulation: 100 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Solid And Print Outer Body: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 21.5"
- Avg Weight: 680 G (23.9 Oz)
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||680 G (23.9 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Heather Outer Body: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Nylon Taffeta. Solid And Print Outer Body: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant`Reversible|