The North Face Triclimate is 3 jackets in 1. The outer layer is a seam-sealed, DWR coated DryVent 2L wind and waterproof shell. The inner layer is a soft, comfy fleece. When the layers are together, the Vortex Triclimate is the ideal winter jacket. When they are worn separately, the inner layer can be used as a light spring or fall jacket and the outer layer can be used as a rain shell.
- TNF Standard fit
- Three-piece, removable hood with snaps
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with chin zip guard and non-PFC DWR finish
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Cozy fleece jacket
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Triclimate loops at wrists
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Hood`Water Resistant`3-In-1|