Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Expedition-quality bag with versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use
- 800 fill ProDown™
- Water-resistant NeoVent Air™ fabric on hood, footbox and back
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers in the bag
- Comfortable full draft collar and integrated draft overlap prevent heat loss
- Trapezoidal side baffles prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||2 - 2.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|