Take cold days and nights in stride with the water-resistant, down-insulated Aconcagua 2 Hoodie, named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere. This jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to conserve body heat in any conditions.
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Attached, pre-tensioned hood
- 550 fill goose down
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
- Highly wind resistant
- Heatseeker Eco Insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Body: 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight: 650 G (1 Lb 6.93 Oz)
- Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
- Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Center Back: 26.25"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||650 G (1 Lb 6.93 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled poly/down|