The Men’s Valle Vista Jacket is bound to be your new go-to camping and hiking shell. Fully waterproof, breathable, and designed with added stretch, this rain jacket can be easily packed and stowed when not in use.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, three-piece hood with an internal drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper garage
- Reverse-coil zip welt hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Reflective heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 75D 170 g/m² DryVent 2.5L - 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Center Back: 27.75''
- Lining: 75D 70 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane|