Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms, and pockets for warmth even in extreme weather conditions.
- WindWall—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish.
- Cozy, brushed chin guard lining
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips fit small items.
- Elastic binding on cuffs provides a snug fit.
- Down insulation certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% recycled polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|