The North Face Men's Balham Down Vest is a hooded vest for cold-weather layering. The body is insulated with light goose down, and the side panels are filled with synthetic Insulation for a low-profile fit.
- Polyester ripstop fabric
- Fixed hood
- Stormflap with a Velcro closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable, internal drawcord at waist
- Woven overlay on shoulders
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body
- 150 g Heatseeker Eco in the side panels
- Large embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- WindWall, 100% nylon with DWR finish Insulation: 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant|