The North Face Men's Hedgehog Fastpack II is a mid-height waterproof hiker designed for long-distance treks over rugged and wet terrain. The DryVent membrane is waterproof and breathable, and the secure lace-up closure and Ortholite footbed offer incredible foot comfort and fit. Offering incredible trail protection, the hiker features abrasion-resistant mesh, which prevents snags and tears, mid-height construction for added ankle protection, and a Vibram rubber outsole for traction on uneven surfaces.
- PU-coated leather and synthetic upper
- Waterproof DryVent membrane
- Lace-up closure
- Eco-friendly OrthoLite X35 Hybrid footbed conforms to your foot's shape and offers arch support and cushioned comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for heel stabilization, and shock-absorption.
- Vibram XS Trek rubber traction outsole delivers grip on rugged, wet, and uneven surfaces
- Abrasion-resistant mesh outer prevents snags and tears on rocks and roots
- Height: Mid
- Weight: 1 lb., 1 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|