Whether you’re attempting your first 4,000-footer or you’re thinking about doing the Adirondack High Peaks all over again, you understand the need for a hiker that not only cushions your strides and stays stable but is also prepared to get through anything in your path – rough patches to damp conditions. The North Face balances these qualities out with its Hedgehog Fastpack, combining breathability, a waterproof GORE-TEX™ membrane, a traction-heavy Vibram® outsole, a shank, and a TPU CRADLE™. Lace them up to start off a season of new adventures.
- PU-coated full-grain leather upper with abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh
- Breathable fabric lining
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX™ membrane blocks moisture from the outside and lets it escape from the interior
- TPU quarter weld improves both structure and stability without creating a stiff feel
- Rustproof hardware handles the rigors of the trail
- TPU CRADLE™ gives your heel better stability
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole enhanced with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU shank for better stability
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole for a high level of traction
- Lace-up front
- Molded foam insole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Heel pull-loop for easy on and off
- 5 in. shaft, with a 1½ in. heel and ¼ in. platform
- Weights 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|