Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions, this slim-fit jacket featuring an asymmetrical zipper provides breathable insulation and protection from the elements when you’re training on the coldest winter days.
- Front and Back Yoke: 58 g/m² 61% nylon/33% polyester/6% elastane woven dobby houndstooth taffeta with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Panel: 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch knit
- Back-panel insulation: 60 g Ventrix™—100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Front-panel insulation: 40g THERMOLITE® HL2 Eco
- Ventrix™: The North Face's new, dynamic ventilation responds to your body movements during aerobic activities with balanced warmth and breathability. Perforated micro vents open with motion to prevent overheating and close with decreased activity to keep you warm and ready for your next move.
- Slim fit
- Hybrid core warmth with stretch panels
- Zippered hand pockets
- Length from center back: 29.5"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Front and Back Yoke: 58 g/m² 61% nylon/33% polyester/6% elastane; Panel: 88% polyester/12% elastane; Back-panel insulation: 60 g Ventrix™—100% polyester; Front-panel insulation: 40g THERMOLITE® HL2 Eco|