Designed for all-day comfort on varied terrain, these waterproof hiking boots are constructed with breathable mesh to keep out trail debris and supportive Vibram soles that grip wet and dry surfaces.
- Waterproof, durable hiking shoes
- Suede geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Breathable mesh
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection prevents stone bruising
- Vibram XS Trek sole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 15 oz (425 G)
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|