Perfect for unpredictable spring weather, this water-resistant, smooth-face fleece hoodie with stretch construction shields against light rain for all-day comfort on the trail.
- Body: 253 g/m² WindWall®—50% recycled polyester/44% polyester/6% elastane with FlashDry-XD™ and a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Cuffs and hem: 265 g/m² 94% polyester/6% elastane
- WindWall® fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall® utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall® 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall® 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.
- Standard fit
- 200-weight, water-resistant fleece
- Highly wind-resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Attached hood with drawcord adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Patch-on hand pocket has drop-in top entry with Velcro® flap closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets with double needle stitch detail
- Side-seam zip
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Avg. Weight: 522 g (18.4 oz.)
- Center Back: 26.75"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% recycled polyester/44% polyester/6% elastane|
|Additional Features||Wind resistant|