The Men's Thermoball Vest from The North Face is perfect for keeping your core warm while skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, hiking or ice climbing. The vest is made of nylon and polyester with a DWR finish that repels light rain or snow, and the synthetic ThermoBall insulation mimics the comfort and warmth of down. It comes in a slim fit that slim fit keeps your torso warm and layers nicely under a shell jacket on very cold days.
- Face fabric: Nylon with water-repellent finish
- Lining: (classic, matte): 20D nylon, (print): 50D polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall: Retains heat and mimics the warmth of down
- DWR finish: Repels light rain and snow
- 2 external hand pockets
- 1 zippered chest pocket
- Hip length
- Center back length: 27 in.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Slim fit for next to skin warmth
- Hand wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Water-repellent nylon|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant|