Tackle the challenges of rapid elevation gain and loss with this new, lightly insulated hoodie that features The North Face’s state-of-the-art Ventrix™ ventilation for balanced warmth and breathability. Perforations in key areas are designed to expand and dump heat or contract and retain as you move, so you won't overheat or sweat out.
- Body: 30D X 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Forearm: 50D X 40D 106 g/m² 75% nylon, 15% polyester, 10% elastane ripstop with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 30D X 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop
- Insulation: 80 g 100% polyester Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation
- Warm, water-resistant hoodie with Ventrix™ dynamic-venting insulation
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions
- Slim Fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Laser-perforated under the arms for dynamic venting that balances warmth and breathability
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms for added durability
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated center-back panel with contrast color underlay
- Avg. Weight: 440g (15.52 oz.)
- Center Back: 29 in.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|