Our much-loved Wawona 4-person tent has been given a refresh. We've gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made it easier to set up. Don't worry, we've kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- Comfortably fits four people
- Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
- Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.
- Floor Area: 58.13 Ft² (5.4 M²)
- Vestibule Area: Front 27.6 Ft² (2.6 M²) / Rear 14.9 Ft² (1.4 M²)
- Stuffsack Size: 10" X 27" (25.4 Cm X 68.6 Cm)
- Total Weight: 13 Lbs (5.9 Kg)
- Capacity: 4
- Trail Weight: 11 Lbs 11 Oz (5.3 Kg)
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|