Named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, the Women's Aconcagua Hoodie will have you standing tall in any storm. Wind-resistant, water-repellent and insulated with 550-fill Down, it'll open the door to new kinds of exploration.
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Elastic cuffs
- Standard fit
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- VISLON center front zip
- Heatseeker Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- 500 fill goose down
- Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation: 150 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Side Panels
- Center Back: 24.75"
- Body: 40D X 55D 49 G/M² WindWall—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled polyester/nylon|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|