It’s a blizzard out there. So, bundle up and face the cold head-on in The North Face’s Artic Parka II. 550-fill goose down wraps your body in complete warmth to handle those chilly temps, and from the exterior, a waterproof DryVent™ 2L shell and fully windproof fabric create a multifaceted shield against the elements. Snow and cold gusts stay out, and your body remains toasty once this jacket’s zipped up.
- Solid: 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton/41% nylon twill
- Heather: 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- Lining: 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550-fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Darting on front and back waist for shaping
- Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
- Covered, secure-zip hand-warmer pockets
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- V-shaped drop-tail hem
- Embroidered logo on left cuff and back-right shoulder
- Weight: 1300 g (45.86 oz.)
- Center Back: 37.75"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Solid: 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton/41% nylon twill; Heather: 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone; Lining: 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester; Insulation: 550-fill goose down|