The Women's Carto Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof, breathable and windproof DryVent 2L shell paired with a zip-out, insulated liner jacket. It has the features and performance to keep you comfy in almost any conditions.
- [Inner Jacket] Synthetic insulation
- Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Adjustable hood
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell helps keep you dry
- Outer Body: 75D 116 G/M² DryVent 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inner Insulation: Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Center Back: 26"
- Outer Lining: 75D 68 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Outer Insulation: 60% Recycled Polyester In Body, 120 G In Collar, 60 G In Sleeves
- Inner: 50D 72 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled Polyester/ polyester|