Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft, sueded 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill goose down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.
- Solid: 50D 85 g/m² 69% polyester/31% nylon peached taffeta with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather: 75D 140 g/m² 100% polyester herringbone with DWR finish
- Lining: 40D 74 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 550-fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Standard fit
- Updated quilting on body
- Partial fleece back lining in upper body
- Snap-off, removable hood
- Placket with hidden snap closure covers the two-way center front zip
- On-seam, Zippered hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Avg. weight: 1000 g (35.3 oz.)
- Length from center back: 38"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Solid: 50D 85 g/m² 69% polyester/31% nylon; Heather: 75D 140 g/m² 100% polyester; Lining: 40D 74 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill; Insulation: 550-fill goose down|