The Apex Flex DV Jacket combines a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ membrane with a soft, stretch-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer for comfortable protection from the elements.
- Solid: 75D x 75D 292 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—93% polyester/7% elastane with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather: 100D x 100D 295 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—95% polyester/5% elastane with a DWR finish
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a soft, stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- DryVent™ This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function. Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings. Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached drop hood with drawcord adjustability
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem and top collar covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Heathered fabric available in 9MG, GGZ, and HKQ colorways
- Avg. Weight: 657g (23.2 oz.)
- Center Back: 27"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|