Wet conditions, brush, and rocky terrain could all be ahead during your journey, and you need pants that don’t just handle but also last through it all. Delivering the right combination of flexibility and versatility for the trails, The North Face has put together a pair of highly durable, quick-drying hiking pants. FlashDry™-XD sheds moisture, while a stretchy nylon/elastane blend moves right with you. For a close fit, drawcords added to the ankles and waist let you adjust to the environment and your comfort level.
- Made out of a 125 g/m² 95% nylon/5% elastane blend
- Uses FlashDry™-XD, a very durable and breathable material that wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- 2x2 wide rib-knit waistband
- Adjusts with a tonal heather stretch external drawcord
- Stretch drawcord at leg opens for cinching
- Standard straight-legged fit
- Triple-needle seams enhance durability
- Shirring added to legs
- Back-right yoke features a tonal heat-transfer logo
- Features front hand pockets and a zip pocket to hold onto your basics
- 17 in. leg opening
- 30 in. inseam
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||95% nylon/5% elastane|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|