Keep warm whenever youâ€™re exploring the trails. Specifically designed to women, this three-season 20° F sleeping bag is specifically suited to backcountry conditions with a cyclone design that improves warmth and compressibility without adding extra weight.
- Made out of synthetic materials
- Uses a cyclone construction, with continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation wrapped around the bag in compressible vertical baffles
- Shaped hood improves warmth and comfort
- Draft collar works to prevent heat loss
- Can attach to a sleeping pad with pad loops
- Comes with a compression sack and storage sack
- Ideal for mountaineering and backpacking
- Temperature rating: 20° F/7° C
- With Heatseeker Pro insulation
- Fill weight: 2 lb., 4 oz. (1021 g)
- Total weight: 3 lb., 3 oz. (1446 g)
- Stuffed volume: 10 in. by 18 in.
- Fits individuals up to 5 ft., 6 in. tall
- 61 in. shoulder circumference
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||3 - 3.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|