The evolution of a legend. The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort, and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by The North Face's original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Body: 360 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlay: 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon with a non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Standard fit
- Side zip on left side for easy on and off
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with cord lock
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, chest, and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Length: 28 in.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||360 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece, 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon|