This mid-weight women's winter weather parka from The North Face features warm adn cozy down insulation that protects your upper body, hips and thighs from exposure to wind, rain, snow and cold.
- Shell material: 100% Nylon Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining:100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: 550 Fill Grey Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Snap-away hood with down cocoon brim for added warmth and coverage.
- Tall inner collar provides extra protection.
- Two-way VISLON center front zip
- Two zip hand pockets
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Slightly curved droptail hem for added coverage.
- Adjustable elastic and hook-and-loop closure cuffs.
- Embroidered North FAce logo on left chest and back right shoulder.
- Center back length: 38.37 in.
- Avg. weight: 27.5 oz.
- Fit: Standard fit
- Length: Knee length
- Care: Machine wash. Tumble dry.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Lined`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Water-resistant down`Water Resistant|