More hours of daylight translate to longer hikes with more terrain to cover. To fully prepare yourself for the next adventure, these mid-height boots have all potential challenges in mind. Combining strength and breathability, they block out moisture with a DWR treatment, while a Vibram XS Trek outsole and an ESS Snake Plate help you scale rocky, wet, and uneven surfaces with relative ease. Yet, you’ve got to remain comfortable up to the summit and back, so compression-molded EVA absorbs impact and shock to help you efficiently move forward.
- Upper features a blend of durable mesh and suede leather for support
- Breathable mesh lining
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop offers easy on and off
- Breathable, waterproof technology blocks out water while letting moisture escape
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment lets moisture bead off, rather than soak through
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Padded, gusseted tongue and collar for support and blocking debris
- Molded Ortholite foam insole for a close, comfortable fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning, shock absorption, and impact protection
- ESS Snake Plate adds trail-specific forefoot protection
- Vibram XS Trek outsole delivers superior traction and a strong grip on both wet and dry terrain
- Weighs 14.4 oz.
- Spot clean
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|