Battle the elements wearing this insulated jacket as a mid-layer on the ski slopes, or as a standalone jacket when running between the lodge and the tune-up shack. The nylon ripstop exterior is wind resistant and has a DWR (durable water resistant) finish to repel moisture and light snow flurries. Ample 120 g Heatseeker insulation warms the upper body while remaining breathable, so you won't overheat while charging down hill. This insulated jacket features a streamlined, active fit for warmth without bulk.
- Active fit
- Insulated ski jacket with nylon ripstop exterior is an ideal mid-layer
- Water resistant, breathable
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Adjustable hem system
- Fabric: Shell: 44D 73 G/M² 52% Nylon, 48% Polyester / Side Panels: 40D 70 G/M² Nylon / Insulation: 120 G Heatseeker
- Avg Weight: 429 G (15.13 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 25”
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||429 G (15.13 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Nylon, Polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|