Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft ThermoBall jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft sleeves. Wear these jackets together in cold, wet conditions or separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 730 G (25.75 Oz)
- Center Back: Outer: 27", Inner 24.75"
- Outer: 130 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Inner Insulation: 10 G/M² And 13 G/M² PrimaLoft ThermoBall Synthetic Insulation
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Polyester, elastane|