Face the cold with a jacket that shields against the elements and ensures you stay warm at the same time. The North Face, here, creates such a foundation with high-fill power goose down to trap body heat and a water-repellent exterior. Additionally, its features, such as a two-way front zipper and detachable hood, let you adjust according to your comfort level, be that more ventilation or greater protection from the weather.
- Made out of a 100% nylon taffeta or polyester/nylon blend
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps out moisture, so you remain dry
- 550-fill goose down insulation holds onto body heat and is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Includes a removable, snap-on hood with a down cocoon brim for more warmth
- Contoured quilting and darts on back waist give it a more shaped, defined look
- Includes an exposed front zipper, rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem, and zippered hand pockets
- Media-compatible design
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|