The Therm-a-Rest Hyperion 20 UL Sleeping Bag is bag is lightweight and designed for backpacking and mountaineering. Compressible down insulation and a tapered mummy shape team up to keep weight and packed size to a minimum.
- Shell Material: 10D Nylon Ripstop with DWR
- Lining: 10D Nylon Ripstop ThermaCapture
- Insulation: 900 Fill Goose Down NHD/RDS
- Lightweight: The Hyperion is one of the lightest sleeping bags in its class
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction:To maximize thermal efficiency in key areas, we use mesh box baffles to boost loft and eliminate cold spots at the seams of the sleeping bag or quilt.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: These removable straps integrate your mattress and sleeping bag to minimize heat loss and keep you secure through the night.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Temperature rating: 20 deg. F
- Fits 6 ft. length
- Fits 57 in. girth
- Packed Dimensions: 5.5 x 6 in.
- Weight: 16 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|