The NeoAir® XLite™ MAX SV mattress offers superior 3-season warmth and packability with the convenience of Therm-a-Rest’s new SpeedValve™ design. Using simple physics, the special valve allows you to inflate your insulated mattress twice as fast as traditional valves, with a fraction of the effort. See how fast you'll feel at home in the backcountry with the comfort, warmth, and stability of the mattress's patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and reflective ThermaCapture™ Barrier technology. And, when it's time to hit the trail, the patent-pending, auto-reversing valve deflates the ultralight mattress almost instantly. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Ultra-Packable: Ultralight and low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as packable as a water bottle.
- Fast Inflation: SpeedValve™ pulls in surrounding air to amplify your breath, inflating the mattress in half the time of conventional valves.
- Faster Deflation: Patent-pending auto-reversing SpeedValve deflates almost instantly for quick and easy packing.
- NeoAir® Advantage: Triangular Core Matrix construction and Thermacapture technology provide comfort and warmth.
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight: 1-lb.
- Measures 20" x 72" x 2.5"
- Packed dimension: 9 x 4"
- Fabric: 30D rip HT nylon; Core: Nylon
- U.S.A. Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
|Country of Origin||USA|