When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Includes: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 6.9
- Dimensions: 72" x 20: x 2.5"
- Weight: 15 oz
- Thickness: 2.5"
- Packed Dimension: 9" x 4"
- Top fabric type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 70D Nylon
- Built in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|