Pack light for the trails without settling for low-quality products. The air mattress, known as the lightest self-inflating model, is made out of Atmos™ foam with 50D polyester for a durable design, but when itâ€™s in use, it still feels soft and comfortable to the touch. Roll it out to inflate to a 1 in. thickness, and whenever you leave camp, you can easily release the air and pack it into your sack.
- Made with ultra-light, diagonally cut Atmos™ foam with a tapered shape
- Exterior is made out of 50D mini hex rip polyester
- Features an expanding foam core, which self inflates. All you need to do is add a few breaths, until it reaches the desired thickness
- Packed dimensions: 4.5 in. by 13 in.
- Weighs: 1 lb., 7 oz.
- 1 in. thick
- Measures 25 in. by 77 in.
- Mummy shape
- Three-season use
- R-Value: 2.4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|