For unprecedented comfort during your backcountry adventures, the Trail Pro brings year-round warmth and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) and features our StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth to weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value allows adventurers to enjoy backpacking and camping year round. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- StrataCore Construction: Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Premium Self-Inflating Comfort: Three inches (7.6 cm) of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
- Easy to Pack: StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
- R VALUE: 4.4
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs 7 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 77" x 25" x 3"
- THICKNESS: 3"
- PACKED DIMENSIONS: 13" x 9.3"
- TOP FABRIC TYPE: 50D polyester knit
- BOTTOM FABRIC TYPE: 50D polyester
- INCLUDED: Stuff Sack
- Spot clean
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|