Providing comfort and value for those discovering a love for the outdoors, the Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when it’s time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
- Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
- Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 14 oz
- R-Value: 3.1
- Dimensions:47" x 20" x 1"
- Thickness: 1"
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 6.3"
- Top Fabric: Urethane
- Bottom Fabric: Urethane
- Spot clean
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|