Packing and traveling can be a hassle, but the RoundTrip Boot Backpack has pockets in all the right places, a Crush Proof SafeZone for stowing your phone and goggles, and a heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom. If youâ€™re planning on taking to the air to reach your destination, rest assured that the RoundTrip Boot Backpack is TSA approved for a carry-on.
This product will be shipped directly from Thule and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Durable tarpaulin bottom
- Back panel door flips down and doubles as a standing mat when changing into boots
- Grommets in boot compartment to drain water
- Multiple grab handles
- Two spacious side pockets
- Crush-proof SafeZone for goggles, sunglasses, and phone
- Built-in loops allow you to quickly connect to the Thule RoundTrip Rolling Ski Bags
- TSA approved for a carry-on
|Country of Origin||Imported|