Designed for maximum comfort, durability, and traction on the trails, this low-height Timberland hiker is the hiking shoe you need to take you farther on your outdoor adventures. IT is fully waterproof and features cushioned comfort for all-terrain adventure. The TimberDry membrane protects from unwanted moisture, and the TimberGrip outsole offers excellent traction on wet and dry terrain.
- Premium leather upper for durability
- Secure lace‑up closure
- Lining made from eco-friendly ReBOTL (recycled plastic bottles)
- Waterproof TimberDry membrane protect from unwanted water/moisture to keep feet dry.
- Moisture-wicking OrthoLite footbed provides moisture transport, antimicrobial function, and long-term cushioning.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank for arch support
- SensorFlex technology flexes with every step for underfoot support, independent suspension, and a smooth, stable ride over any terrain
- Rubber TimberGrip lugged outsole delivers excellent traction
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|