Perhaps you've got a day in town planned or a hike at the local park penciled in. Whatever's in store, these sneaker-inspired hikers know how to adapt with a sturdy yet breathable upper, SensorFlex™ technology, a waterproof membrane to block out the elements, and a three-layer, lugged outsole that looks sharp on the sidewalk yet has the rugged, versatile strength to tackle the trails.
- Premium leather and mesh fabric upper
- Silver-Rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane: This product features a Timber-Dry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- SensorFlex™ technology for a flexible, adaptive fit
- Lace-up closure with rustproof, speed-lace hardware and hooks
- Moisture-wicking Ortholite® footbed for comfort
- Lugged, three-layer rubber outsole for traction in a range of conditions
- Fully gusseted tongue blocks out debris
- EVA midsole
- 5¼ in. shaft
- Weighs 1 lb., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|