Your trip’s all planned out – now start your journey from the trailhead in a boot that feels just as good as it looks. Full-grain waterproof leather and a waterproof Timber-Dry™ membrane work together to block out moisture, all while letting perspiration escape from the interior. Then, for all those rough patches ahead, anti-fatigue technology and an internal shank ensure you’ve got the key trifecta for the outdoors: All-day comfort, superior stability, and flexibility for moving nimbly on steep terrain.
- Upper is made out of waterproof, full-grain premium leather
- Timber-Dry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue blocks out debris
- Anti-fatigue technology ensures all-day comfort
- Internal TPU shank offers extra stability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps and absorbs shock
- Lugged outsole, made with 15% recycled rubber, provides traction in a range of terrains
- Waterproof treatment: Timberland’s waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. They also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
- Timber-Dry™ Waterproof Technology: This product features the Timber-Dry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Made with leather from a Silver-rated tannery, based upon the Leather Working Group’s standards for energy use, waste protection, and water treatment
- Innovative anti-fatigue technology is integrated into the midsole via geometric cone supports to provide comfort while standing, shock absorption, and all-day energy return
- Lace-up design with D-ring and clamshell hardware
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
- 5 in. shaft
|Country of Origin||Imported|