They look good AND feel good. Buy these Mt. Maddsen Lite waterproof hiking shoes for day hikes, and you'll end up wearing them around town, too.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather and mesh uppers
- Timberland's waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. They also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
- Silver-Rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.Timber-Dry™ waterproof membrane: This product features a Timber-Dry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Anti-fatigue removable footbeds provide all-day comfort: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, this exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption, and energy return all day.
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsoles are designed for traction
|Country of Origin||Imported|