With composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, the Ridgework series of waterproof work boots and work shoes offers ultimate job site protection, Timberland PRO®’s latest comfort technologies, and amazingly rugged Ever-Guard™ leather uppers.
- Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather uppers: Specially-treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- Waterproof membrane: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology: Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay
- Contoured shock diffusion plates
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Flat Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C)
- Timberland PRO® Rubber: Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil, and abrasions, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Mutilation-Free Upper: Nylon, plastic, or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you.
- Blood-borne Pathogen Protection: A breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- CarbonShield™ Technology: CarbonShield™ technology makes Timberland’s composite safety toes even stronger.
- Stable Stride™ Technology: Stable Stride™ technology is a heel-locking stability platform that minimizes shifting on uneven surfaces.
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 684 grams, or 1.5 pounds
|Country of Origin||Imported|