These Timberland work boots were built for job site performance. In addition to a protective steel toe that meets safety standards, the boots have additional safety features such as slip-resistant and oil-resistant rubber outsoles, anti-fatigue technology, and a Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate. The fiberglass shank offers structural support and antimicrobial properties help control foot odor.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Lace up closure
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Padded footbed with antimicrobial cover
- Anti-fatigue polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole that is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant,and features Ladder Lock outsole radius.
- Timberland PRO rubber double toe and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Round steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort.
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Shaft: 6 in.
- Weight: 2.32 lb.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin