The Timberland Pro Pit Boss is everything a steel toe work boot should be: Safe, durable, and comfortable for long-lasting wear. These leather men's work boots meet Electrical Hazard safety standards, with slip-resistant, heat-resistant, and oil-resistant rubber traction outsoles, anti-fatigue technology, a protective steel toe, and welt construction for extra durability.
- Rugged and comfortable nubuck leather upper
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability.
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control.
- Padded top collar for comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort.
- Protective steel toe for safety.
- Timberland PRO rubber traction outsole is slip-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and oil-resistant.
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability.
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Timberland Pro's Comfort System helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
- Weight: 1.58 lb.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|